CAPS Seeking Creative Student Volunteer
Creative, independent, organized, flexible student volunteer to assist with creating marketing materials for Wayne State's Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS).
What's in it for you?
Volunteering for CAPS will connect you to others, which builds experience and references. Volunteering with us can advance your career by giving you an opportunity to practice in your areas of interest and learn important skills for your future occupation.
As the CAPS student volunteer, you will:
- work with staff to create flyers and handouts about CAPS services
- assist with creating and posting Academica snippets
- create and produce material for the CAPS website
- update the CAPS website as needed
- participate in CAPS marketing committee meetings twice per month
- meet with experienced CAPS staff for discussion and review of marketing ideas
Most of these tasks can be completed off campus, at your own pace!
- Proficient in Adobe suite, including Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic graphic design skills
- Website editing skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Team player
- Video creating/editing
This unpaid volunteer position requires 5-8 hours of commitment per week. If interested, please contact Erica Riba at email email@example.com