For Faculty & the University
Services We Offer
- Individual consultations regarding student-related concerns over the phone or in person
- Speaking at departmental meetings on student-related topics
- Speaking in your classroom
- We provide a wide range of workshops regarding academic and life stressors
For a quick one page overview of helpful information click here.
* If you would like a counselor to participate in an event, please submit our services request form.
* If you would like to speak to a counselor at CAPS, please call 313-577-3398.
|If you are concerned about a student's behavior, and are not sure what to do, you can also submit a CARE REPORT which goes directly to the Dean of Student's Office where your concerns will be reviewed.|
For additional assistance, Click here for a Faculty and Staff Resource Guide.