For Faculty & the University

Services We Offer

  • Individual consultations regarding student-related concerns over the phone or in person
  • Speaking at departmental meetings on student-related topics
  • Speaking in your classroom
  • We provide a wide range of workshops regarding academic and life stressors 

For a quick one page overview of helpful information click here.

* If you would like a counselor to participate in an event, please submit our services request form.

* If you would like to speak to a counselor at CAPS, please call 313-577-3398.


If you are concerned about a student's behavior, and are not sure what to do, you can also submit a CARE REPORT which goes directly to the Dean of Student's Office where your concerns will be reviewed.

 For additional assistance, Click here for a Faculty and Staff Resource Guide.